If you are a religious female olah, there are special tracks or positions you can fulfill in the Army. The tracks are:
- Seminary (Yeshiva) learning track. Includes parts of army service spent learning in a seminary. You will be apart of the Garin Nachal framework.
- Aluma Track.
- Sherut Leumi (instead of Army service)
- Garin Tzabar Dati (religious)
- Religious education track — take courses to become a Soldier-Teacher in a community or in a community of olim, a Madricha (counselor) in a religious girls’ high school,or a Madricha (counselor) inEretz Yisrael and Jewish heritage studies in a community
* It is important to note that you will need to be a fluent Hebrew speaker (exceptions made for Sherut Leumi) to do any of these tracks or positions.
For more info on these tracks see Religious Female Programs.